10 reasons why you’ll never do anything amazing with your life
Yeah. You heard me. I’m talking to YOU.
I’m looking you right in the eyes and telling you that you don’t stand a chance.
I’m telling you that if you can look through this list and say “yes” to two or more of the items, then you should be seriously worried.
- Because you prefer the comfort of the Sunday afternoon sofa over the unknown, untried, and untested.
- Because it’s easier to talk about what you’re going to do rather than actually DOING it.
- Because you hate your job but won’t leave because you’re afraid you might not get another job.
- Because you care an awful lot about what others think of you.
- Because you did what everyone else did. You studied what they studied and read what they read.
- Because you think learning is only something people do in schools.
- Because you think history is boring and philosophy is stupid and you would rather sit and play Candy Crush.
- Because you get your news and information from commercial TV stations.
- Because you don’t question authority.
- Because you can’t handle the truth.
If you can say “yes” to any more than two of the items on this list you should find a mirror, look yourself in the eyes, and ask yourself, “What the fuck am I doing with my life”.
That’s step one, your wake up call. Step two = stop being a spectator in the stands, get on the court, and start smashing the ball around.